Monday, May 21, 2012

One Day at a Time



If I can make it through this night,

perhaps the dawn will bring insight.

If I can make it just one more day,

maybe everything will be okay.

If I can make it another week,

perhaps I will find what i still seek.

If I can make it through this year,

perhaps I will grow beyond this fear.

If I can make it another decade,

maybe this pain will finally fade.

If I can just make it and live this life,

there's a war that I must fight.

It's the battles we fight every day

that pave a life along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. Your comment will have to be moderated. Content promoting outside content will be removed. Spam, personal attacks, stalker bait, etc will also be removed. All comments by real people referring to the blog itself in a civilized manner are welcome.

Have a good day!