Monday, November 9, 2009

Coke Angels

Recently Trenton (my husband) found coke in glass bottles made with real sugar. Most coke in America is sweetened with syrup as opposed to sugar. So he bought a case of these bottles and brought them home. So now I have a bunch of cleaned empty coke bottles and bottle caps. Of course I see this as a potential craft project.

So I've got some sculpey and material that will hopefully turn these great taste bud find into a tasteful art project. I have some puppen fimo for the figure as well. Hopefully it will have more success than some of my other projects. Sometimes though I wonder if I learn more from a failed project or a successful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. Your comment will have to be moderated. Content promoting outside content will be removed. Spam, personal attacks, stalker bait, etc will also be removed. All comments by real people referring to the blog itself in a civilized manner are welcome.

Have a good day!