Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 6: Soylent

So yesterday, I was trying to drink my Soylent dinner, and I gagged and threw up half of it. Oops! Let's just say I am not as fond of the taste at this point, but also I tend to need meat in my diet. So we are adding creatine into the mix now.

Last night since we went to meet people for a social gathering, I ate a normal dinner and had some bread. My body's reaction confirmed the gluten allergy, so yay ... I think.

A week in and I'm less thrilled about the taste of Soylent, but after eating a meal last night, I noticed that I was hungry shortly afterward. I didn't have that fullness I'd had the rest of the week from complete nutrition. A normal meal and I instantly gained weight again too ... yay ...

Today will be the first creatine mixed Soylent so we'll see how that changes things, hopefully for the better. I've never done well on diets. They generally make me sick. Atkins, I threw up bile. Go too long without meat, I get sick. So hopefully creatine will balance that out and I'll be fixed up. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. Your comment will have to be moderated. Content promoting outside content will be removed. Spam, personal attacks, stalker bait, etc will also be removed. All comments by real people referring to the blog itself in a civilized manner are welcome.

Have a good day!