Sunday, October 6, 2013

Acts of Hate



You say that you hate me as if it should sting,

When from every act toward me the message springs

Though words of love passed from your smiling lips

In my heart I heard unspoken truths of clinched fists

To verbalize the hate that I read long ago in unsmiling eyes

Washes aside those empty words, I always knew were lies

It's been said that actions speak louder than words

Moreso they are underlying truths from you so rarely heard.

Perhaps if not a hypocrit, you would know it too

That those actions destroyed all love that I had for you.

In the end, no words could ever make better

The deeds that cause a heart to shatter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. Your comment will have to be moderated. Content promoting outside content will be removed. Spam, personal attacks, stalker bait, etc will also be removed. All comments by real people referring to the blog itself in a civilized manner are welcome.

Have a good day!